Active Pharma’s task included implementation and configuration of the CLM environment on the client’s server, programming of slides and carrying out a workshop for Medical Representatives. The challenge to carry out the project in a short period of time.
The focus of the project was hematology therapeutic area and it was supposed to be completed in one month. Thanks to the experience of the IT team and support of the Project Manager on Active Pharma’s side the objectives were reached. Nearly 70 presentation slides were programmed and implemented in accordance with the client’s guidelines. The final step was to carry out a workshop about the system’s use for 4 user groups involved in the project.
Active Pharma’s work included:
- creation and configuration of the ActiveCLM environment on client’s servers
- the customer’s IT department support with the iTouchCLM Mobile Client software installation
- coding presentation slides as required by CLM Analytics
- slides configuration with the analytic environment on servers side
- conducting a workshop for the REPs, District and Project Managers about the iTouch CLM applications and CLM Analytics as well as practical tips for everyday use of the devices