Active Pharma’s task was a complete implementation of the iTouch CLM 2.0 system.
The Medical Representatives underwent the iTouch CLM 2.0 application training. During the two-day training they were able to acquaint themselves with iPad Air and everything the application has to offer. It was the first implementation of the application’s two new system modules: post call mailing and post call reminders.
The module of the ToDo Assignment supported the day-to-day work of Medical Representatives. With this function they can easily set reminders concerning planned activities such as, e. g. carrying out a presentation, a survey, a meeting or sending an e-mailing.
Active Pharma’s work included:
- Implementation of the presentation on the server
- Import of the e-mailing
- Loading of the relational database
- Development of a system, database and application layer in order to create a local server for the iTouch CLM 2.0 application
- Tests and implementation of the project
- Configuration of the analytical environment for District Managers
- iTouch CLM 2.0 application training for two teams of Medical Representatives
- Analytics 2.0 training for the Product Manager